Join Our Team

 
closeup%20photo%20of%20eyeglasses_edited.jpg

Full Stack Developer (With Cloud Computing &/or App Publishing)

 

About your role

We're looking for multi-faceted developers with both front-end and back-end coding skills. Candidates with a strong grasp of programming principles, particularly experience with Cloud computing, App hosting &/or cross-platform API handling will be viewed favourably. But frankly, we’d be more impressed by an enthusiastic and inquisitive self-starter than someone who just ticks all the boxes.

Responsibilities

When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things. Your day-to-day job looks like this:

  1. Create and Maintain XR web/mobile applications that interact with a cloud database, implement precise functionality and focus on end user experience.​

  2. Develop and test software modules to assist in quick prototyping for our research ideas.

  3. Perform QA for existing applications and optimise the code base

  4. Work closely with the design team to match their visual intent with functionality required by the client for digital experiences.

  5. 60% of your time will be spent in creating new products/features while the rest 40% in solving bugs and testing use-cases.

Our Tech stack

  • Web Application Development

    • Front End : HTML, CSS, JavaScript (React library and Angular framework)

    • Back End: PHP, Java, Python

  • Mobile Application Development

    • Swiftic​

    • React Native

  • Cloud: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud

  • PM tool: Git-hub/Jira/Asana

  • XR platforms: Unity, Unreal, WebGL, ARCore

What do you need to apply?

  • A degree in Software Programming or related field

  • Intermediate proficiency in most of our tech stack

  • If applying for full-time position, 2+ years in Web application development and 1+ years in Cloud Computing  is essential

  • Skilled/ knowledgeable in technical architecture design, software documentation and developing CI/CD pipelines.

  • You’ll need to be a good listener, open to ideas, have a ‘can-do’ ethos and be adept at developing tailored solutions for tricky problems

  • Writing and maintaining CLEAN code is key to survival here. Show us some of your previous work and impress us with your code ethic.